Title: Yes. No. Maybe? Medical Marijuana & Your Drug-Free Workplace Program
Presented by: WorkingPartners®
Date: October 11, 2018
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 am
Employers need to decide how they will respond to medical marijuana before the system to recommend and dispense it is fully operational this fall. To give insight into this important decision, we’re offering a presentation to
- raise awareness of business and operational issues from legalization under Ohio H.B. 523
- increase understanding of the related drug-free workplace program issues for employers and employees
- review key decisions that need to be made – particularly relating to policy, operations and employee/supervisor awareness
This activity has been approved for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
The content of the presentation is meant for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with a legal professional or other competent advisors. Please contact a licensed attorney to obtain advice with respect to any legal issue discussed in this presentation or regarding a situation specific to your business.
How to Build Scale Resistant Concrete in Ohio [30 minutes | 07/25/2018 11:00 am EST]
- Define what is a scaling concrete surface,
- Identify the common causes for scaling exterior surfaces,
- Explain how to minimize the potential for scaling in Ohio, and
- Offer repair treatment options when scaling does occur