Associate Member Description, Application & Resources
Ohio Concrete Associate Members include cement manufacturers, admixture companies, engineering firms, laboratories and other suppliers to the concrete industry.
Associate Member Dues Are Structured Into the following Categories:
- Fly Ash and Admixture companies – $2,000 per year
- Cementitious Material Providers – $2,000 per year
- Manufacturing, Aggregate, Transportation and Fiber companies – $1,200 per year
- Service Providers – $950 per year
- Cement Manufacturers – dues are based on tons sold in Ohio. Contact the Association office at 614/891-0210 for details.
Associate Members Receive a Number of Services, Including:
- A fulltime promotion director dedicated to furthering the usage of concrete in your region of the state
- Regulatory consulting services
- Engineering & technical services
- Discounts on certification & educational programs
To become an Associate Member, download an application today or contact the Ohio Concrete office at 614-891-0210.
Download printable Associate Member Application