Contractor Member Description, Application & Resources
Ohio Concrete Contractor membership includes those who utilize concrete to create an end product, such as paving, flatwork, buildings, etc.
Why Should You Join?
As a Concrete Contractor member, you will receive:
- Concrete promotion from a team dedicated to getting you more work
- Engineering Services Center providing engineering and technical support from a staff that is knowledgeable in the concrete construction industry and understands your needs
- Educational programs to keep you current on the latest advancements in the concrete construction industry.
- Discounts on our nationally accredited certification program including American Concrete Institute (ACI) certifications
- Regulatory support from a consulting staff ready to answer your questions regarding OSHA, OEPA, ODOT compliance issues, legislative, government affairs and more
- Troubleshooting & project consultation
- Discounts on Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Benefits
- Networking opportunities with others in the concrete construction industry
*Dues are based on the amount of revenue generated from concrete operations in Ohio.