Contractor Member Description, Application & Resources
Ohio Concrete Contractor membership includes those who utilize concrete to create an end product, such as paving, flatwork, buildings, etc. Now is the best time to become a new Contractor Member of Ohio Concrete. Not only will you receive all the benefits membership affords on a state level, you will also gain all the benefits the American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC) has to offer at half the membership cost for two years.
Why Should You Join?
As a Concrete Contractor member, you will receive:
- Concrete promotion from a team dedicated to getting you more work
- Engineering Services Center providing engineering and technical support from a staff that is knowledgeable in the concrete construction industry and understands your needs
- Educational programs to keep you current on the latest advancements in the concrete construction industry.
- Discounts on our nationally accredited certification program including American Concrete Institute (ACI) certifications
- Regulatory support from a consulting staff ready to answer your questions regarding OSHA, OEPA, ODOT compliance issues, legislative, government affairs and more
- Troubleshooting & project consultation
- Discounts on Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Benefits
- Networking opportunities with others in the concrete construction industry
*Dues are based on the amount of revenue generated from concrete operations in Ohio.