Awards Program Description
The Ohio Concrete Project Awards Program is designed to recognize and honor designers who have made the investment to select concrete for their project. Ohio Concrete members are encouraged to submit projects for consideration that exhibit the high value and benefits that concrete pavement offers its owners.
- The project should have the involvement of an Ohio Concrete Producer or Contractor member
- The award is for all concrete projects
- All sections of the entry form are completed
- Include a color print or electronic picture(s) of the project (aerial photo preferred)
- Project completion in last two years (2022/2023)
Project submittals will be evaluated by Ohio Concrete Regional Board Members. The award goes to the Project Designer and will be recognized at the 2023 Regional Fall Concrete Seminars and at the 2023 Ohio Concrete Annual Meeting Banquet in December in Columbus, OH.
The entry form represents the minimum requirements for submitting a project in the awards program. Please include any additional information you feel the review panel would need to evaluate your project. When completing the submittal, please be specific with information and description.
Deadline for submittal is October 31, 2023
Nomination Submittal Instructions
Each nomination should be submitted by completing the entry form and submitting a color print and/or electronic picture(s) of the project. Return to: Ohio Concrete at the address above before October 31, 2023.