Awards Program Description
The Ohio Concrete Project Awards Program is designed to recognize and honor designers who have made the investment to select concrete pavement for their project. Ohio Concrete members are encouraged to submit projects for consideration that exhibit the high value and benefits that concrete pavement offers its owners.
- Project should have the involvement of one of the Ohio Concrete Producer or Contractor members
- Primarily the award is for pavements and parking lots, however any exterior flatwork project may be considered
- All sections of the nomination form are completed
- If available, include a 5”(h) x 7”(w) color print or electronic picture of the project (aerial photo preferred)
- Project completion in last two years (2021/2022)
Project submittals will be evaluated by Ohio Concrete Regional Board Members. The award goes to the Project Designer and will be presented to them at the 2022 Fall Concrete Seminars in November. Winners will also be recognized at the Ohio Concrete Annual Meeting Banquet on December 8th in Columbus, OH.
The nomination form represents the minimum requirements for submitting a project in the awards program. Please include any additional information you feel the review panel would need to evaluate your project. When completing the nomination submittal, please be specific with information and description.
- Deadline for submittal is October 31, 2022
- Project size
- Quality installation
- Owner/Engineer/User perception of completed project
- Flip with alternate design or construction methods
- Impact on concrete promotion effort/future projects
- Sustainability attributes
Nomination Submittal Instructions
Each nomination should be submitted by completing the entry form and submitting a color print and/or electronic picture(s) of the project. Return to: Ohio Concrete at the address above before October 31, 2022.
Project of the Year Submittal Form
Submit a project in your region for the Project of the Year awards. Awards will be presented at the Fall Concrete Seminars in November. Winners will also be recognized at the Ohio Concrete Annual Meeting Banquet on December 8th in Columbus, OH.