HIGH PERFORMANCE SCHOOL CONSTRUCTION WITH ICF
Hampton Inn & Suites
275 Colombia St., Newport, KY 41071
September 20, 2022 | 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Eligible for 5 AIA HSW or CPD Hours
Join Ohio Concrete, Build with Strength, and ICFMA for an in-depth exploration of the value and benefits that Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) provide for elementary, middle, high school, and higher education facilities.
This event will explore the latest innovations in ICF construction that are helping school designers, contractors and administrators build it better the first time while reducing operating costs over the long term. From improved energy-efficiency to lower life cycle costs, educational projects built with concrete can free up operational funding to support all important educational programs.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn AIA CES credits while learning the in-depth story on how these stay-in-place concrete forming systems deliver unsurpassed high performance construction at lower cost than conventional systems.
Who Should Attend:
Contractors, designers, owners and school administrators interested in learning about the benefits of building with Insulated Concrete Forms and concrete.
This Discussion will Explore:
- Emerging trends in school construction with Insulating Concrete Forms
- Energy Performance Impacts with ICFs
- Successful Net Zero Energy strategies including concrete exterior envelopes
- The building science behind the effectiveness of ICFs to deliver quieter, tighter, more energy efficient exterior envelopes examples
- The “How and Why” behind ICF performance