ODOT COVID-19 Notices and Information
Ohio Concrete Certification Program Update
Emergency Message from Ohio Concrete on How Members are Complying with Ohio “Stay at Home” Order [03/26/2020]
Emergency Message from Ohio Concrete on Ohio “Stay at Home” [03/22/2020]
Emergency Message from Ohio Concrete President [03/16/2020]
Linked below are resources and guidance from state and federal officials that you may find useful personally and for your business:
- BWC Dividend FAQ
- NRMCA COVID-19 Resource Page
- Business Relief Packages and Provisions
- ODOT Statement to Construction Industry Partners Regarding E-Ticketing – COVID 19 Response
- ODOT Statement to Construction Industry Partners Regarding COVID 19 Response
- Ohio’s “Stay at Home” Order regarding construction- issues and interpretations may cause confusion – McDonald Hopkins
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Workplace Guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/workplace-school-and-home-guidance.pdf
- COVID-19 Guidance from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration(OSHA): https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Resources: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home
- Ohio Workers Comp Information: http://www.ohioconcrete.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/CWC_Coronavirus_UC.pdf
KEY POINTS from both state and federal officials:
- Encourage sick employees to stay home.
- Limit direct interaction whenever possible, such as no shaking hands, don’t share food, etc. Medical experts recommend limiting close contact, which is defined as approximately six feet apart.
- Perform routine environmental cleaning of desks, door knobs, offices/conference rooms, and shared vehicles.
There are also ongoing conversations on the state and federal levels about economic assistance for businesses and individuals impacted by COVID-19. We do not currently have firm guidance on what to expect related to economic assistance. The situation is rapidly changing and guidance from the healthcare community and our elected leaders is updated frequently. We will send periodic updates as necessary. Please continue to check our website and social media pages for the latest developments.