REGISTRATION | SCHEDULE | PAC-AUCTION | JOHN DAVIDSON RETIREMENT | HOTEL | HOME
Make plans to attend one of the most highly anticipated Association events of the year – Ohio Concrete’s 83rd Annual Meeting. The meeting will be held in-person, December 9-10 at the Hilton Columbus at Easton.
This year’s meeting will feature exciting new speaker sessions on topics impacting the concrete construction industry including:
- A keynote presentation from renowned industry expert, Dr. Jason Weiss, Edwards Distinguished Professor, Oregon State University. Dr. Weiss will present on Portland Limestone Cement (PLC) and Supplementary Cements and Curing and Topical Treatments.
- There will be two presentations from Dr. Jerry Teplitz, also known as The Energy Doctor and Brain Performance Expert on Stress Management. Dr. Teplitz will present Increasing Your Professional & Leadership Power While Managing the Stress of Change and Working Together: Effective Ways to Build Successful Teams.
- Lisa Ryan, Engagement and Retention Expert, will provide Smart Strategies to Keep Your Top Talent from Becoming Someone Else’s.
- Suzie Holycross of Command Alkon will give an update on Electronic Ticketing and Technology.
- Jimmy Kern of Hocking College will discuss new CDL requirements coming this February and assistance programs available through local colleges for the concrete construction industry.
This year we are offering a registration discount to make attending the meeting more affordable than ever. When you register more than 5 people from the same company, you will receive a discounted rate. So invite all of your colleagues and make plans to attend the 83rd Annual Meeting today!
Please note, you must be a member of Ohio Concrete to attend this meeting. To learn how you can become an Ohio Concrete member call (614) 891-0210 or visit our memberships page.
Each year our exhibit area continues to grow. Sign up today and encourage your customers to exhibit for an exclusive Ohio Concrete networking opportunity at the 83rd Annual Meeting!
The exhibit hall will be open throughout the general sessions at the 83rd Annual Meeting. Space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis with set up beginning on Thursday, December 9th at 7 am through Friday, December 10th at 11am. Exhibit fees include admission for one company representative to attend the 83rd Annual Meeting Banquet on Thursday evening, a $175 value providing even more networking opportunities!
The 83rd Annual Meeting Hospitality Reception is made possible by the generous sponsorships of our Ohio Concrete members. Sponsors are recognized both at the meeting and in all marketing materials. Show your support by becoming an Annual Meeting sponsor today.
The 83rd Annual Meeting Banquet will also be a time to honor John Davidson’s retirement from the Association. John retired October 2020, but we could not celebrate last year due to the cancellation of the Annual Meeting and events due to COVID. Learn how you can be part of the celebration and show your appreciation for John’s contribution to the Association and concrete industry.
Get in on on the action at the auction! The 2021 Ohio Concrete PAC auction will be held at the 83rd Annual Meeting Banquet on Thursday, December 9th. This year’s auction will include a silent auction during the hospitality reception followed by a live auction after dinner featuring exclusive items. All funds raised will go to support Ohio Concrete’s lobbying efforts on behalf of the concrete construction industry.