Date: May 24, 2023
Location: Hill’N Dale Club, Medina, OH
Details: Join us for the first annual Sporting Clays fundraiser to benefit the Concrete and Portland Cement Action Network (CAPCAN).
Space is Limited to 192 Registrants. Register before May 12th below!
9:30 am – Registration Opens – coffee and doughnuts available
IMPORTANT NOTE: All shooters must complete a shooting waiver to participate. To save time during registration, COMPLETE WAIVER ONLINE
11:00 am – Welcome/Introductions and Shooter Safety Review
11:30 am – Shotgun Start (boxed lunch on carts)
4:00 pm – Awards Banquet – dinner, announcements and prizes
- Range and cart fees
- Club guns available for use (limited availability)
- Lunch, dinner and beverages
- 12- or 20-gauge shotgun shells and clay targets
- Sporting Clays shooter bag – donated by Pepcon
- Shooting PPE – donated by The Shelly Company
- Grand Prize Entry to win a shotgun – donated by R.W. Sidley, Inc.
Show your support by becoming an event sponsor. Sponsors will be recognized at the event and in all marketing materials before and after the event.
- SHELL SPONSOR – $8,500 – Includes a Station Sponsorship and 12 shooter entry registrations
- GOLD SPONSOR $6,000 – Includes a Station Sponsorship and 12 shooter entry registrations
- SILVER SPONSOR $4,000 – Includes a Station Sponsorship and 6 shooter entry registrations
- BRONZE SPONSOR $2,000 – Includes a Station Sponsorship and 2 shooter entry registrations
- IN-KIND DONATION $1,000+ – Any in-kind donation of $1,000 or more will receive 1 complimentary shooter entry and recognition at the event
- LUNCH SPONSOR – $1,000 – Includes recognition at the event and 1 shooter entry registration
- BEVERAGE CART SPONSOR – $1,000 – Includes 1 shooter entry registration, company signage on the cart and an opportunity to drive the beverage cart on the shooting range
- STATION SPONSOR – $500 – Includes signage at the station
- CART SPONSOR – $300 – Includes company sign on the cart
Cleveland Guardians Loge Suite Raffle – 1 in 100 chance to win!
Enter for a chance to win an entire Guardians Loge Suite and amenities for up to 22 of your co-workers, friends and family. The package, valued at $5,000, includes food, beverages and 6 parking passes at Progressive Field on July 24th at 7:00 pm vs Kansas City Royals.
We are selling a limited number of tickets. We have less than 50 tickets left at $100 each on a first-come, first-serve basis. Don’t miss this opportunity for a chance to win this package valued at $5,000 at only $100 per ticket!
The drawing will be held at the 1st Annual Ohio Concrete Sporting Clays fundraiser on May 24th. You do not have to be present to win.
All proceeds from the raffle and sporting clays event will go to support the Concrete and Portland Cement Action Network (CAPCAN)*.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be received no later than May 16, 2023 to receive a refund. No refunds will be given after May 16, 2023.
Safety and course rules will be reviewed the day of the event. Teams will be organized in groups of 6 and by skill level*. It is highly recommended to have one Intermediate-Experienced shooter on your team. Sharing a gun within your group is permitted by the club. Prizes will be awarded at the Dinner Banquet for the top three high shooters, based on individual scores. *Subject to change, based on final details from the course and number of available carts.
Formed in 2014, the Concrete and Portland Cement Action Network (CAPCAN) is dedicated to electing candidates who recognize the vital role of the concrete and Portland Cement industries in building a strong economy. A federal SuperPAC, CAPCAN supports candidates through independent expenditures and does not directly contribute to candidates. CAPCAN may accept unlimited contributions from any source, including individuals, political committees, corporations, and labor organizations, but may not accept contributions from foreign nationals (except foreign citizens who have a green card) or federal contractors.