A Fall Concrete Educational Seminar
November 14, 2018 8am – 3pm at the Elements Event Center/Cincinnati, OH
11320 Chester Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45246
Use this opportunity to learn about the latest trends and technical updates for the concrete construction industry and wrap up last minute professional development requirements for 2018. Attendees will earn 5 PDH/CPD credits.
Sessions will feature the following topics and speakers:
- Improving Sustainability Through Asset Practices – Jeremy Gregory, MIT
- Update on the Union Terminal Exterior Project – Michael Prus, Prus Construction
- Concrete Overlays – Mark Pardi, PE, Ohio Concrete
- Ethics Program – John Greenhalge, Executive Director, Ohio State Board of Registration for Engineers and Surveyors
- Concrete Technical Items, Brief – Mark Pardi PE, Ohio Concrete| Tom Rozsits PE, Ohio Concrete
For further information, contact John Davidson, SW Ohio Concrete Promotion Director at 513-607-9921 or email inquiries to email@example.com
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds after 11/7/18. No shows will be charged the full registration fee.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This seminar is for 5 continuing professional development hours ONLY, NOT VALID FOR AIA credits.