February 8-9, 2017 | RPM Lodge 2628 Pearl Rd, Medina, OH 44256 | 7 am – 4pm
Don’t miss this 2-day seminar where you will learn proven techniques to increase sales and profits from one of the most influential people in the concrete construction industry, Rocky R. Geans, President and Owner of L.L. Geans Construction Company.
Why Should You Consider Attending! Perhaps These Sound Familiar
- You are looking to invest in you or your employees’ personal professional development
- Your small company is looking for proven growth strategies
- You are working 90 hours a week and still not making the money you deserve
- You wear all the hats in your company and never take a vacation
- The company you control needs refreshed business strategies
- You are stressed out staying up at night thinking about your company’s problems
- The company you work for is growing fast and you want to manage growth the right way
- You are new to contracting and want to build a solid business from the ground up
- You are committed to looking for more ways to contribute to your company’s success
- Have an opportunity to learn from one of the Industry’s most experienced and admired business leaders.
The following topics, and much more, will be covered at the 2-day Seminar:
- Strategic Planning
- Estimating Strategies
- Job Costing
- Marketing Ideas
- Managing Markups
- Financial Statements
- Managing Field Operations
- Job Scheduling
- Employee Management
- Cash Flow vs Profits
- Pricing for Profit
About the Speaker:
Rocky R. Geans is the president and owner of L.L. Geans Construction Co., located in Mishawaka, Ind. With more than 44 years of experience as a concrete contractor, Geans is a past Master Trainer and a Craft Instructor certified by the National Center for Construction Education and Research. He has been a leading force behind the creation and development of events and groups within the American Society of Concrete Contractors. Geans is a regular speaker at many industry events and has been featured in or written articles for several major concrete magazines.
Recognized as one of the most influential people in the concrete industry, Rocky’s teaching, organizational processes, and business tools have been proven to increase growth strategies for small businesses around the country.