$20.00 – $75.00
November 14, 2019| 8:15 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Hilton Garden Inn
6165 Levis Commons Blvd., Perrysburg, OH 43551
6 CPD Credits | Course Provider: NW Ohio Concrete
Students receive special registration rate of $20. You must provide valid student ID.
For further information, contact: Wayne Moening, NW Promotion Director, 419-796-0019, email@example.com
Make plans to attend the NW Concrete Seminar, “Concrete: The Right Choice,” on Thursday, November 14th at the Hilton Gardon Inn, Perrysburg, OH (8:15 AM – 3:45 PM).
The seminar is intended for engineers, designers and those in the industry interested in an in-depth look at specifying, designing and placing concrete slabs on grade. Featured sessions will include:
- Design of Slabs-on-Grade – Chris Tull, PE – CRT Concrete Consulting
- Ohio DOT Updates Relating to State Construction – Dan Miller, PE – Ohio Department of Transportation
- Benefits of ICF in Design – Jill Lewis Smith, AIA, NCARB – Civic Consultants, Inc.
- Case studies on the Pratt Paper Facility and Double Concrete Roundabouts in Toledo
- 2019 Project of the Year award presentation for the NW Ohio Region
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be made 7 business days prior to the start of the seminar to receive a refund. All refunds are subject to a cancellation fee. No shows will be charged the full registration fee.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This seminar is eligible for 6 continuing professional development credit hours ONLY, NOT VALID FOR AIA credits.
Registration Fee [+$75], Student Rate [+$20]