$100.00 – $300.00
March 15-16, 2018
Cambria Hotel & Suites, 9100 Lyra Dr., Columbus, OH 43240
Call 614/841-9400 to receive special room rate of $126 Single/$149 Double before February 23rd
Dinner & Social Event hosted at Dave & Busters on Thursday, March 15th 6-9pm, 1554 Polaris Pkwy, Columbus, OH 43240
Cancellation Policy: No refunds after Tuesday March 6, 2018. All cancellations subject to a processing fee. NO SHOWS will be charged full registration fees. You are responsible for your own hotel reservation. Contact the Cambria Suites directly at 614/841-9100 before February 23, 2018 to receive special rate of $126 King/$149 Queen/Double. For further information, contact the Association office at 614/891-0210.
The Concrete Futures Winter Meeting provides a great opportunity for the younger members of the Association to network and share ideas and concerns relating to the concrete construction industry. Current Concrete Futures Members and those who are interested in learning more about the group are encouraged to attend.
LEARN: The Meeting will feature speaker sessions throughout the day on Thursday, March 15th with a variety of industry specific topics including:
- Specialty Concrete Materials Testing. There’s More to Concrete Than You Think – Karl Fletcher, Bowser Morner, Inc.
- Shotcrete Applications for Concrete Placement…Techniques, Mixtures, Testing and Acceptance – Charles Hanskat, P.E.
- Understanding OSHA’s New Silica Regulations and Standards – Mike Meister, Terracon
- National Veterans Memorial & Museum Project Profile – Rob Ford, Baker Concrete
- The Future for FlyAsh Use in Concrete: Trends, Opportunities/Threats, Other SCMs – Tom Adams, American Coal Ash Association
- Promoting and Marketing Concrete in Your Area- Derek Dilger, Smith Paving and Ohio Concrete Regional Promotion Directors
PLAY: On Thursday evening, the Futures will host a dinner at nearby Dave and Busters Polaris from 6-9 pm. Join the Futures for a night of networking and fun at Dave & Busters where you can eat, play and watch sports all under one roof, just in time for basketball’s “March Madness” season.
Following dinner there will be a team building activity onsite at Dave & Busters called the “Mad Dash” featuring games, scavenger hunts and brainteasers with your fellow Futures members.
LEARN MORE: The meeting will resume on Friday morning with a breakfast program featuring a presentation from Joe Schneider of Spirit Seminars and Consulting on How to Effectively Communicate, Lead and Engage Yourself and Team Into Today’s Fast-Paced Business World.
If you have any questions regarding the Concrete Futures Winter Meeting or membership, contact the Association office at 614/891-0210. We hope to see you at the Concrete Futures Winter Meeting next month in Columbus, OH.
Full Meeting [+$225], Meeting Only [+$150], Dinner Only [+$100], $100 Sponsorship, $200 Sponsorship, $300 Sponsorship