Schedule of Events
- 9:30 am – Driving Range Open
- 10:00 am – Registration
- 10:45 am – Players in Carts
- 11:00 am – Shotgun Start
- 11:00 am – Box lunch provided on cart
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm – Golf Dinner Banquet
Cash Bar*, Awards and Prizes
*The Medallion Club does not accept credit cards
2021 Ohio Concrete Golf Committee
- Kelly Ican, Chair, Euclid Chemical Co.
- Robbie Cherry, Ernst Concrete
- Greg Colvin, Ohio Concrete
- Ken Kuhlman, Kuhlman Corp.
- Dustin Miller, Medina Supply Co.
- Fred Poeppelman, Pepcon
- Kevin Redovan, Lehigh Cement
- Scott Woycik, LafargeHolcim
Don’t miss out on the chance to win some great prizes at the outing. Add raffle tickets to your registration and pick them up the day of the event. Raffle tickets will also be sold at the registration table (cash only) and on the course during play, 5 tickets for $20.
GOLF SPONSORSHIPS – Get your company recognized at the 37th Annual Ohio Concrete Golf outing! With each sponsorship, you will receive a sign at the sponsored hole or event and recognition at the dinner awards banquet and in all marketing materials.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sponsorships must be received by July 23rd to receive recognition on the signage at the outing. If you cannot attend this year’s event please consider a hole sponsorship to show your support for the Association and the Roger Jones Education Fund!
Sponsorship Options include:
- Hole Sponsors (on all three 9-hole courses: Meadows, Rookery, Preserve)
- Skill Prizes (Closest-to-the-Pin and Long Putt)
- Team Prizes (1st Place, 2nd Place, Random Team)
- Hospitality/Cart Sponsor (Recognition at the beverage stations, carts and dinner banquet)
TEE GIFT SPONSOR: This year we will providing every golfer with a complimentary tee gift rather than a chance to win a door prize. Consider becoming a tee gift sponsor to help us provide a quality gift for each player at the outing. Tee gift sponsors will be recognized at the outing and in all marketing materials.
We look forward to seeing you at The Medallion Club on August 9th. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Association office at 614/891-0210. Golf is limited to 144 players and we are expecting another sell-out this year. Don’t delay! Get your foursomes together and register today!