OC 2020 GOLF OUTING RULES & INFORMATION
- SIGN-IN/REGISTRATION – Tee Times for all pre-registered golfers are listed below. PLEASE NOTE: you may not sign-in earlier than 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time to avoid large gatherings in the registration area.
- FORMAT – 4-Man Scramble, no handicap. All players will play from the same tees. Par is Your Friend – max score on any hole is Par. See tee-time schedule below.
- COURSE ROTATION – The Medallion Club has three 9-hole courses, Meadows, Rookery and Preserve. The rotation of play is as follows: Start on Meadows – Finish on Rookery | Start on Rookery – Finish on Preserve | Start on Preserve – Finish on Meadows.
- SCORING – Scoring will be digital and a link will be provided for players to stay updated on the leaderboard via their smartphone. Here is the link for scoring concrete https://concrete.golfgenius.com
- LUNCH – A boxed lunch will be delivered by the Medallion staff to each player beginning at 11:00 am.
- DINNER – Following golf you will be able to enjoy a CASH bar and plated dinner with your group. Dinner is limited to 45 minutes to provide a safe dining environment. You are required to wear a mask unless you are seated for dinner or outdoors where you can maintain a distance of 6 feet apart from others.
- RAFFLE CONTEST – Raffle tickets will be sold at the registration table. Purchase price is 5 Tickets for $20. Raffle will be drawn while golfers are on the golf course and players can pick up prizes at dinner. Check the raffle prize table at dinner to see if you are a winner!
- IMPORTANT NOTE – Non-alcoholic beverages and domestic beer during play are included in your registration fee. All other drinks on the course and drinks at dinner will need to be purchased with CASH ONLY.
THE MEDALLION CLUB DOES NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS
REGISTRATION & TEE TIMES
ADDITIONAL COVID-19/SAFETY INFORMATION
With the recent change in golf course operation procedures, the following additional guidelines will need to be followed to ensure the health and safety of all players, guests and staff members at the Medallion Club. The Medallion Club will
operate in accordance with the Golf Industry guidelines provided by the State of Ohio and will recommend best
practice procedures where applicable.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times. This includes during registration, in the cart staging area, practice
facilities and during dinner.
- The Medallion Club will enforce any face mask requirements required by local authorities. Currently, Delaware is under a
level a Level 2 Public Emergency, which means increased exposure and spread. Exercise high degree of caution.
- Each group is limited to 2 golf carts. If a player does not feel comfortable riding in a cart with another person due to
health concerns, they may request a single rider cart. There will be limited availability for single rider carts and will require an additional cart fee. Push carts will be provided free of charge, or you may walk with your bag riding on a cart in your group.
- Flag sticks must remain in the holes. Cups are equipped with the EZ Lyft System to allow for touchless retrieval of golf
balls. All on course touch points such as water coolers, bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed.
The Medallion Club staff is taking every precaution to keep our members, guests, and staff safe during these times. This includes but is not limited to reduced capacity in common areas, one way traffic, increased spacing in staging area and driving range, frequent cleaning and sanitizing of common touch points, and masks (and gloves when necessary) worn by staff at all times. Should you have any additional concerns are questions concerning our procedures, please let a staff
member know and they will be happy to assist you.