Awards Program Description
The Ohio Concrete Project Awards Program is designed to recognize and honor designers who have made the investment to select concrete pavement for their project. Ohio Concrete members are encouraged to submit projects for consideration that exhibit the high value and benefits that concrete pavement offers its owners.
1. Project should have the involvement of one of the Ohio Concrete Producer or Contractor members
2. Primarily the award is for pavements and parking lots, however any exterior flatwork project may be considered
3. All sections of the nomination form are completed
4. Include a 5”(h) x 7”(w) color print or electronic pictures of the project (aerial photo preferred)
5. Project completion in last two years (2017/2018)
The nomination form represents the minimum requirements for submitting a project in the awards program. Please include any additional information you feel the review panel would need to evaluate your project. When completing the nomination submittal, please be specific with information and description.
Deadline for submittal is October 8, 2018
Owner/Engineer/User perception of completed project
Flip with alternate design or construction methods
Impact on concrete promotion effort/future projects
Nomination Submittal Instructions
Each nomination should be submitted by completing the entry form below and submitting a color print and/or electronic picture(s) of the project before October 8, 2018 for consideration.