Ohio Concrete’s 81st Annual Meeting will be held December 6-7, 2018 at the Hilton Columbus at Easton. This year’s meeting will feature an impressive line-up of speakers and industry related topics. Ohio Concrete’s Annual Meeting is one of the only Association events where members can experience learning and educational opportunities as well as events for business and social networking with fellow members and industry affiliates.
Hear from impressive speakers including:
- Kenneth C. Hover, P.E., Ph.D. will present a morning and afternoon technical session on common concrete troubleshooting topics including scaling and mix designs for freeze-thaw environments.
- Jeff Kortes, Employee Retention Speaker, Author and Expert will present Give Your Employees C.R.A.P…and 7 Other Secrets to Employee Retention, an interactive presentation that will provide techniques for building employee loyalty.
- Richard K. Vedder, renowned American economist, historian, author, columnist, professor and speaker will provide a post election update on the state of the economy and challenges that lie ahead.
- Additional sessions will include a presentation to discuss how states such as New Jersey, Pennsylvania and California are working with Build with Strength and organizations such as state and local firefighter associations to support safer legislation and building codes by standing up for concrete presented by John Loyer, NRMCA.
- The meeting will feature an introduction to NRMCA’s Parking Lot Boot Camp presented by Phil Kresge, NRMCA. At this session you will learn more about the popular, hands-on program conducted by NRMCA staff that provides approaches and key tools to enable individual producer sales teams to increase their level of success.
Download the 81st Annual Meeting App to get complete speaker bios and session information at https://my.yapp.us/OC2018
Ohio Concrete PAC Auction
We want everyone to get involved in the Ohio Concrete Political Action Committee (PAC) Auction at the Annual Meeting so this year we are arranging two auctions. We are taking donations for smaller priced items to be part of a silent auction during the hospitality reception at the Annual Meeting dinner banquet. We will still accept higher dollar items valued at $500 or more, which will be part of the live auction following dinner at the banquet. Our hope is by offering two auction formats that everyone will get a chance to bid and win a variety of items while helping to raise money for Ohio Concrete’s continued lobbying efforts. Click here to learn more about how you can contribute to the 2018 Ohio Concrete PAC Auction.
Exhibitor & New Sponsorship Opportunities
A very special thanks goes to The Euclid Chemical Company for once again hosting the after dinner bar so that we can provide further networking opportunities for our members to enjoy at the 81st Annual Meeting.
Corporate Sponsors of $500 will be recognized at the meeting, in all follow-up announcements and in the 81st Annual Meeting App.
WiFi Sponsor of $750/each is a new sponsorship category that will allow your company name to be recognized in unique way – as the meeting’s WiFi password.
Our exhibitor area at the Annual Meeting continues to grow each year. Help to make 2018 the biggest exhibitor event ever. Sign up and encourage your customers to exhibit at the 81st Annual Meeting for an exclusive Ohio Concrete networking opportunity. As an added incentive, we will be offering a drawing for a $500 Visa Card for meeting attendees who visit each exhibitor at the meeting.
Exhibit fees of $550 Ohio Concrete Member/$750 Non-Member include:
- 1 6-ft table/area
- 2 Chairs
- Admission for 1 person from your firm to attend the 81st Annual Meeting Banquet on Thursday, December 6th
- Company recognition at the meeting, in the meeting app and in all follow-up communications
(additional exhibit items may be accommodated upon request)
Download the 81st Annual Meeting app to get the latest meeting updates and information at https://my.yapp.us/OC2018
The 2018 Ohio Concrete Annual Meeting will be held at the Hilton Columbus at Easton. Contact them directly at (614) 414-5000 before November 4, 2018 to receive a special Ohio Concrete meeting rate. Click here to reserve your room online.